Connecting cargo markets with express reliability
Keeping you connected to your cargo markets—and helping you open new ones.
Polar Air Cargo Worldwide enables freight forwarders to connect to major markets quickly and dependably through our all-Boeing, all-cargo fleet, which includes the 747-8F, 767-300F, and 777 freighters. This is your assurance of the highest levels of quality, reliable, time-definite scheduled air cargo service.
A history of growth—by helping our customers grow
In 2007, Polar’s parent company, Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc., formed a long-term strategic alliance with DHL Express. As the owner of a 49% equity interest in Polar, DHL Express secured access to capacity on Polar’s freighter services, combining DHL’s leading position in Asia with Polar’s unique access on U.S.-Asia routes and industry-leading services and support. This partnership enables Polar to accommodate the high-reliability service required in the express business while continuing to provide convenient schedules and a strong network for some of the world’s largest freight forwarders.
Our unique 98% On-Time commitment
Built on a heritage of highly reliable scheduled air-cargo service, Polar delivers a strong express network through its partnership with DHL Express. Shippers of all sizes rely on our modern aircraft, well-trained crews, reliable schedules and on-time service. In fact, we’re so sure of our industry-leading capabilities that our relationship with a few customers includes a commitment to operate flights 98% on time – every time.
Peace of mind with Polar Air
- Large fleet of all-cargo Boeing 747-400F, 747-8F, 767-300F, and 777-200F aircraft
- Coverage of major global markets, including fast-growing Asia-Pacific
- Commitment to quality and proven track record of safety
- Experienced employees located around the globe skilled in every facet of air cargo
- Value-added services, including ground handling, trucking, and warehousing
- Unmatched on-time performance