Couriers/grooms/cargo attendants/contractors flight access request form
Service Provided For FAR 121 & 135 Carriers Only.
- Thank you for your interest in Polar Air Cargo’s Jumpseat program. Please read this disclaimer in its entirety and ‘digitally sign’ your approval before continuing on to the request page.
- Other AirLine crewmembers and dispatchers requesting jumpseat must have a company ID badge, current medical certificate (not required for dispatcher) and appropriate airman certificate. They must also have a second photo ID that is government-issued, such as driver’s license, passport, etc. These documents must be available for examination by the Pilot-In-Command. Additionally, passports, birth certificates, records of vaccinations, and Visas are just a few examples of items that may be required, depending on areas of intended travel. Contact the appropriate information sources where you will be traveling and ensure you have all the mandatory documentation with you.
- The request form on the page that follows must be filled out completely to avoid any delay in processing your request. Any falsified information or misrepresentation will be grounds for immediate and future refusal of jumpseat privileges and may be subject to submission to the proper authorities. Requests will only be reviewed Monday through Friday 1200-2000Z. Please allow 2 business days for processing of your request. After approval, complete details of your travel arrangements will be emailed to you at the address provided by yourself at the time of the request.
- Polar Air Cargo and its subsidiaries make no guarantees, implied or otherwise, as to immediate or eventual jumpseat availability. Further, operational necessity or a higher priority individual requesting the jumpseat can and may ultimately cause loss of jumpseat availability. This loss can occur at any time, from approval up until departure.
- All FAA & Polar Air Cargo policies and procedures will be followed without fail, and no variance will be accepted.
- The pilot-in-command (PIC) has the ultimate authority and decision-making power as to whether or not a rider will be allowed on a flight, regardless of any prior approval or indication.
- If at any time after approval your travel plans change, and you will not be utilizing the jumpseat privilege, send a courtesy email to the address your flight details came from and inform us as soon as possible.
- Submission of the foregoing application certifies that Applicant is aware of his/her protection under the Privacy Act of 1974, and hereby consents to the collection, maintenance, use, or dissemination of his/her personal information provided herein to any federal agency requiring such information.
- Remember, this form does not guarantee you a seat on Polar Air Cargocraft. Unless you receive a confirmation, you will not gain Flight Deck Access.
Non-Crew Member—Citizenship and/or Visa Requirement Traveling to the United States
All requests for jumpseat authorization by a foreign national coming into or through the U.S. on an Atlas or Polar aircraft must be accompanied by a photocopy of their U.S. Visa showing a C1/D1 classification. This is the only type of Visa that can be used for travel to the United States on a cargo carrier.
Please note that pursuant to our TSA and FAA approved Security Program we cannot approve jump seat requests for non-company employees (United States Citizens or non-United States Citizens) unless the individual is accompanying cargo or is traveling for the safety of the aircraft. Those reasons must be specified in the original jump seat request.
BY CLICKING “I Agree” BELOW YOU ARE DIGITALLY SIGNING AND ARE STATING THAT YOU, OR THE PERSON YOU ARE SUBMITTING ON BEHALF OF, HAS NOT BEEN TO MAINLAND CHINA IN THE PAST 14 DAYS, OR WILL NOT BE PRIOR TO THE REQUESTED FLIGHT(S), OTHERWISE BOARDING WILL BE DENIED.
By clicking ‘I Agree’ below you are digitally signing and are stating that you have read the above terms and conditions, agree to them, and will abide by them accordingly.
I Agree | I Disagree